Orchestra model (OM) is also sometimes called an Auditorium or “OOO”. It is a mid-size guitar, with great balance, volume, and projection. Excellent as a finger-style guitar, or one used for solo gigs.
- ‘Acoustic Tubes‘ inside the guitar neck,
- Top with ‘WAVE‘ type resonator,
- Back&sides made at ‘High-Tech Press‘,
- ‘Bridge with drilled holes‘ (pinless),
- top manually selected tonewood – Alpine Spruce from Tirol with ‘bearclaw’ effect – Master Grade,
- back&sides made of Padauk – Master Grade,
- handmade logo made of authentic black mother of pearl in the guitar head,
- innovative African Ebony bridge with drilled holes encrusted with a natural bone (pinless),
- elevated fingerboard made of black ebony,
- asymmetric neck with compensated neck profile made of flamed sycamore,
- 2 x diagonal soundholes with ebony binding and ‘wings’,
- ebony armrest integrated with the guitar body,
- double ebony plates on the guitar head,
- nut width 47 mm made of natural bone manually shaped,
- saddle made of natural bone manually shaped,
- tuning machines: single posts, gold, with bearings, ratio 1:18, with mother of pearl screw reinforcements,
- ebony bindings,
- highly-resonant, anti-static varnish (own recipe), hand-polished, matt,
- nickel-silver fretwire 18%,
- scale length 25.5″ (647,7 mm).
Highest quality brand hardcase and lifetime warranty included.
All my acoustic guitars are equipped in the newest generations of following patent/innovations as standard: