Jumbo is the largest acoustic guitar giving a deep and powerful voice. It may have florentine (sharp), Venetian (rounded) cutaway or stay full body. If you wish I can recommend some audio systems to make the guitar electroacoustic.
- ‘Acoustic Tubes‘ inside the guitar neck,
- Top with ‘WAVE‘ type resonator,
- Back&sides made at ‘High-Tech Press‘,
- ‘Bridge with drilled holes‘,
- top manually selected tonewood – Alpine Spruce from Tirol – Master Grade,
- back&sides made of Ziricote with sapwood – Master Grade,
- handmade logo made of authentic black mother of pearl in the guitar head,
- innovative African Ebony bridge with drilled holes encrusted with natural bone,
- elevated fingerboard made of black ebony,
- asymmetric neck made of flamed sycamore,
- rosette encrusted with authentic black mother of pearl and ebony,
- ebony armrest integrated with the guitar body,
- double ebony plates on the guitar head,
- nut and saddle made of natural bone manually shaped,
- tuning machines: single posts, gold, ratio 1:18, with mother of pearl screw reinforcements,
- ebony bindings,
- highly-resonance, antistatic varnish (own recipe), hand-polished, matt,
- nickel-silver fretwire 18%,
- Florentine cutaway,
- scale length 25.5″ (647,7 mm).
The price includes the highest quality hard case.
Lifetime warranty guaranteed.
All my acoustic guitars are equipped in the newest generations of following patent/innovations as standard: