Jumbo is the largest acoustic guitar, giving a deep and powerful voice. It may have a Florentine (sharp) or Venetian (rounded) cutaway or stay full body. If you wish, I can recommend some audio systems to make the guitar electroacoustic.
- Acoustic Tubes inside the guitar neck
- Top with WAVE type resonator
- Back & sides made at High-Tech Press
- Bridge with drilled holes
- Top – manually selected tonewood – Alpine Spruce from Tirol (Master Grade)
- Back & sides made of Ziricote with sapwood (Master Grade)
- Handmade logo made of authentic black mother of pearl in the guitar head
- Innovative African Ebony bridge with drilled holes, encrusted with natural bone
- Elevated fingerboard made of black Ebony
- Asymmetric neck made of flamed Sycamore
- Rosette encrusted with authentic black mother of pearl and Ebony
- Ebony armrest integrated with the guitar body
- Double Ebony plates on the guitar head
- Nut and saddle made of natural bone, manually shaped
- Tuning machines – single posts, gold, ratio 1:18, with mother of pearl screw reinforcements
- Ebony bindings
- Highly resonant, anti-static varnish (own recipe), hand-polished, matt
- Nickel silver fretwire 18%
- Florentine cutaway
- Scale length 25.5″ (647,7 mm)
The price includes the highest quality hardcase.
Lifetime warranty guaranteed.
All my acoustic guitars are equipped with the newest generations of the following innovations: