Acoustic Bass Guitar – 4-string, 5-string, 6-string or maybe more!
I create custom made acoustic basses. You can choose from different scale lengths (short 30″, medium 32″, long 34″ and extra-long 35″), tonewoods, body shapes, etc.
Please contact me for more details and prices.
- Frets – 15 to the body, 22 total; 18% nickel silver
- Double top – Alpine Spruce from Tirol (Master Grade)
- Back & sides – Pau Ferro with sapwood (Master Grade)
- Neck – Asymmetric made of flamed Sycamore (Master Grade), double-action truss rod
- Fingerboard – Elevated, Ebony (Master Grade), binded, nut radius 16″ with compensation
- Headplates – Ebony (Master Grade) with authentic black mother of pearl crown logo
- Bridge – Ebony with drilled holes (Master Grade), manually shaped, encrusted with natural bone
- Rosette – Encrusted with authentic black mother of pearl and Ebony
- Heel cup – Ebony with the crown logo made of authentic black mother of pearl
- Armrest – Ebony, integrated with the guitar body, width 20 mm
- Nut – Natural bone, manually shaped and polished, width 43 mm
- Saddle – Natural bone, manually shaped and polished
- Tuners – Single, precise
- Binding – Ebony (Master Grade)
- Markers – Side dots, authentic white mother of pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Junction of the sides – Encrusted with narrow, authentic white mother of pearl
- Cutaway – Venetian
- Scale length – 32” (812,8 mm)
- Varnish – Highly resonant, antistatic (own recipe), hand-polished, high-gloss,
- Pickguard – Pau Ferro
Highest-quality brand hardcase and lifetime warranty included