Terms and Conditions of Guarantee
1. TURKOWIAK GUITARS Sp. z o.o. Sp.K. ensures the highest possible quality and correct functioning for the lifetime of the instrument to which this warranty card is issued (during the professional activity of the luthier), provided that the instrument is used correctly and free annual service inspections are performed at the headquarter of
TURKOWIAK GUITARS Sp. z o.o. Sp.K.
2. Defects and damage to the guitar, revealed during the warranty period, will be removed free of charge within 14 days from the date of delivery of the instrument, excluding repairs related to the need for purchasing parts from abroad. The above-mentioned period does not apply to paint repairs, for which the period is a maximum of 30 days.
3. The warranty does not cover damage to the guitar as a result of improper use, storage, maintenance as well as any mechanical damage.
4. TURKOWIAK GUITARS Sp. z o.o. Sp.K. is not responsible for after-sale defects resulting from random events and other circumstances for which the seller is not responsible.
5. Unauthorised or attempted repair will result in the expiration of the buyer’s rights covered by this warranty.
6. The warranty card is valid worldwide.
7. The customer is obliged to deliver the instrument in its original case together with the signed warranty card including proof of purchase.
8. The cost of delivery and receipt of the instrument to the seller shall be borne by the buyer.
9. Operating activities such as string replacement and tuning of the instrument do not fall within the scope of the guarantee. The buyer must carry them out independently.
10. The guarantee provided by TURKOWIAK GUITARS Sp. z o.o. Sp.K. does not include:
tuning machines, pickups as well as electronics, strings, and cases. The above-mentioned components are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
11. If the ownership of the instrument is transferred, the rights covered by this guarantee will expire.
Responsibilities of the Buyer
1. The instrument requires an ambient temperature of 18-24oC and relative humidity
2. Keep away from all heat sources (stoves, radiators, chimney walls, etc.),
3. Do not expose to direct sunlight,
4. Protect against dust, dirt, and liquids,
5. Do not place the instrument on wardrobes and cupboards (danger of dry air),
6. In order to protect against weather conditions only store and transport the instrument in its original protective case,
7. Do not expose to sudden changes in temperature and humidity,
8. Use strings exclusively recommended by TURKOWIAK GUITARS Sp. z o.o. Sp.K.
9. Only tune to A = 440Hz,
10. Do not relax the neck (never replace all the strings at the same time),
11. Do not loosen the strings for transport (except for air transport, during which the string tension should be looser),
12. Preserve only with the agents recommended by TURKOWIAK GUITARS Sp. z o.o. Sp.K.
13. For cleaning only use a dry, soft and clean microfiber cloth,
14. It is required to systematically clean all areas of the instrument which have come in contact with the user during use,
15. If the instrument is not to be used for a long period of time, it is recommended to loosen the strings.